Πρόσκληση για συμμετοχή σε Ανταλλαγή Νέων στην Ιταλία.
(5 συμμετέχοντες ηλικίας 18-28 ετών και 1 team leader >18 ετών)
Τίτλος Προγράμματος: «Totem R.I.S.E (Rural Introspection & Spiritual Evolution)»
Τύπος Προγράμματος: Youth Exchange
Προορισμός: Roccamonfina, Italy
Το πρόγραμμα είναι πλήρως επιδοτούμενο από το πρόγραμμα Erasmus+ και καλύπτονται ταξιδιωτικά έξοδα έως 275 ευρώ.
Κατά τη διάρκεια του προγράμματος θα χρησιμοποιηθούν μέθοδοι μη τυπικής εκπαίδευσης και η γλώσσα εργασίας θα είναι τα Αγγλικά.
The Native American communities will be the thematic of this proposed youth exchange.It stands for the colonization of the «modern» people that basically annihilated the Native American population and their cultures, as apparently the globalization nowadays is doing with the rural areas. Besides the collective level and the tendency of cultures vanishing, is losing among young people also the community sense, the spirit of sharing, of collaboration, taking care of each other and nature and spiritual values in general. The opportunities in urban area are mainly based on material values, on competition, where the general chaos and stress is pushing young people towards selfish attitudes, individualism, separation, exclusion, discrimination and small or large scale conflicts.This youth exchange is aiming to reconnect young people with their cultural roots and their emotions, in order to reach a sense of cultural identity, based on solidarity and peaceful values.
Specific objectives of the project are:
– to set a safe platfrom inspired by the community values of Native Americans people, in which during 8 activity days, 30 participants from 5 different countries will create their own definition of culture, identity and cultural identity, reflected in a common Totem
– to explore through non-formal methods, practical workshops and inter-cultural dialoge, local cultures, traditions and rituals and the influence of globalization on them, in the rural backgrounds, based on participants’ exchange of experiences and knowledge
– to empower the participants with guidance and tools for a meaningful INTROSPECTION linked to their cultural roots, emotional well-being and empathy, towards a consolidated sense of self respect, respect for the others and their cultures and respect for nature
– to develop soft skills and approach the use of the Youthpass Certificate in an interactive way, by challenging the participants to get out of their comfort zone, enhancing their active participation, sharing ideas and turn them into reality with provided working and reflection materials and support, in order to reach a higher SPIRITUAL point at the individual and group levels
– to inspire the participants for being better version of themselves, accepting cultural diversity and their own abilities and disabilities, as a starting point for a collective EVOLUTION, in which economical, social and ecological perspectives will point at inclusion active citizenship and growth.
ΠΩΣ ΔΗΛΩΝΩ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΗΣ;
Συμπληρώστε την online αίτηση στο link που ακολουθεί ΜΕΧΡΙ ΤΙΣ 24/10/2019
Εδώ θα βρείτε το infopack του προγράμματος:
Email επικοινωνίας μαζί μας: