Πρόσκληση για συμμετοχή σε Εκπαιδευτικό Πρόγραμμα στη Braga της Πορτογαλίας!
(2 συμμετέχοντες άνω των 18 ετών)
Τίτλος Προγράμματος: «Building Bridges of Tolerance»
Τύπος Προγράμματος: Training Course
Προορισμός: Braga, Portugal
Το πρόγραμμα είναι πλήρως επιδοτούμενο από το πρόγραμμα Erasmus+ και επιστρέφονται ταξιδιωτικά έξοδα έως 360 ευρώ από τον οργανισμό υποδοχής.
Κατά τη διάρκεια του προγράμματος θα χρησιμοποιηθούν μέθοδοι μη τυπικής εκπαίδευσης και η γλώσσα εργασίας θα είναι τα Αγγλικά.
‘’Building Bridges of Tolerance’’ is a Training Course which will be held in Braga, Portugal, from 1st of December (arrival day) till the 9th of December (departure day). There will be 26 participants from Portugal, Italy, Greece, FYROM, Turkey, Bulgaria, Poland and Spain. This Training Course will work on the topics of migration and social inclusion.
This project addresses one of the most important and delicate issues of our times. In fact, we believe that problems associated with immigration and what has long been defined as a «refugee crisis» cannot be solved solely by spreading awareness and tolerance; specific and targeted actions must be taken, including with people and youth workers who already work or who want to work with refugees and immigrants in their societies.
In light of the context analysis carried out on our territory we have identified the following critical issues, which we are faced with:
– bad information and lack of awareness of the reasons behind immigration, considered only as a burden;
– widespread attitude of intolerance and social exclusion;
– lack of real opportunities for immigrants;
– lack of methodologies and tools to enable migrants and refugees to use their skills to contribute to the enrichment of new integration contexts.
The main objectives of our course were designed to equip youth workers with skills and tools that enable them to broaden the resources of their respective organizations and can be summarized as follows:
1. Redefining 3 terms that are confusing because of their relative linking points: immigrant, refugee and asylum seeker. Aim is to start from common and shared definitions that youth workers can do and then properly reuse them at their work with young people;
2. Analyze the different perspectives on immigration, taking into account the nationality of immigrants, the host country and the specific conditions of each context, in order to deepen the knowledge of young people about different realities;
3. Emphasize the unfair treatment that immigrants are often subjected to, examining the underlying motives for youth workers to subsequently be able to put in place appropriate strategies for dealing with them once they return to their respective communities;
4. Encourage sharing of experiences between youth workers in order to create fertile ground for the development of integration and inclusion concepts, tolerance and respect, to spread in daily work with young people, but also within their own contexts in general, the awareness that immigrants and refugees are not just people seeking help and asylum, but individuals who are able to contribute to improving the environment in which they are placed;
5. Use group activities and workshops to provide solutions, methods and techniques that can help immigrants express their knowledge and skills so that they can become active and productive members of the new communities hosting them, an integral part of the society where they are fit in.
ΠΩΣ ΔΗΛΩΝΩ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΗΣ;
Συμπληρώστε την online αίτηση στο link που ακολουθεί ΜΕΧΡΙ ΤΙΣ 12/11/2018
Εδώ θα βρείτε το infopack του προγράμματος:
Email επικοινωνίας μαζί μας: