From 19th to 27th of June our NGO will take part in the Erasmus+ training course «Rural rocks!» in Osijek, Croatia!
With this training course, we want to give chance for 27 youth workers, educators, and youth leaders that work with young people on the daily basis to work better, more effective with high level of enthusiasm with youngsters in rural areas!
Τίτλος Προγράμματος: «Rural Rocks»
Τύπος Προγράμματος: Training Course
Προορισμός: Osijek, Croatia
Το πρόγραμμα είναι επιδοτούμενο από το πρόγραμμα Erasmus+, καλύπτονται πλήρως διαμονή και διατροφή και επιστρέφονται ταξιδιωτικά έξοδα από τον οργανισμό υποδοχής ανάλογα με τη χιλιομετρική απόσταση, σύμφωνα με τον υπολογιστή απόστασης της Ευρωπαϊκής επιτροπής.
Κατά τη διάρκεια του προγράμματος θα χρησιμοποιηθούν μέθοδοι μη τυπικής εκπαίδευσης και η γλώσσα εργασίας θα είναι τα Αγγλικά.
Aim of the project
Our TC is designed to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes of youth workers working with the main target group: young people in rural and suburban areas struggling with social exclusion, poverty, unemployment and so, develop in them anew spirit for challenges and initiatives.
We want to let those youth workers understand the importance of reflection that must become concrete action, starting for example by re-evaluation and developing of their ideas, to be used in a functional and sustainable way in their local area withthe other youngsters during their youth work.
– Analyze the problems of those living in rural areas but also see the potentiality oftheir development,
– Improve youth workers attitudes by providing them with methods, tools and motivation techniques, which will enable them to work efficiently with the target groups in the rural areas,
– Support youth work in rural areas, to improve its quality,
– Reflect on sustainable work and rural entrepreneurship possibilities exploiting rural resources,
– Give information about Erasmus+ Program and give them opportunity to make new projects, give to the NGOs working in rural areas the opportunity to share their experiences, and establish an inter-organizational network,
– To contribute to the recognition and visibility of good practice and new methods/strategies used to prevent/deal with youngsters suffering problems derived from living in rural areas and by means.