Πρόσκληση για συμμετοχή σε Ανταλλαγή Νέων στην Κροατία.
(5 συμμετέχοντες ηλικίας 18-30 ετών και 1 team leader >18 ετών)
Τίτλος Προγράμματος: «Europe on intersection»
Τύπος Προγράμματος: Youth Exchange
Προορισμός: Djakovo, Croatia
Το πρόγραμμα είναι πλήρως επιδοτούμενο από το πρόγραμμα Erasmus+ και καλύπτονται ταξιδιωτικά έξοδα έως 275 ευρώ.
Κατά τη διάρκεια του προγράμματος θα χρησιμοποιηθούν μέθοδοι μη τυπικής εκπαίδευσης και η γλώσσα εργασίας θα είναι τα Αγγλικά.
Κατά τη διάρκεια του προγράμματος θα εφαρμοστούν όλα τα προληπτικά μέτρα ασφάλειας και οι ταξιδιωτικές οδηγίες σχετικά με τον COVID-19 σε επικοινωνία και με τη συνεργασία της επιδημιολογικής υπηρεσίας της επαρχίας Osjecko – Baranjska της Κροατίας.
Our motivation for this project grow during the project EU mode which took place in September 2019 in Djakovo, Croatia and which was co-organized by CET platform Croatia. During one of discussion we realized that in different countries of Europe we have different understanding of European values, we have different practice of European values but also we have a lot of fake information and fake news which are directly connected with European values. This gave us the main reason to prepare this project proposal in order to provide young people with opportunity to discuss about European values, what they actually mean, how European values looks like in practice and what is their meaning. Also, by this project we want to provide young people with opportunity to learn how to practice and promote European values through active citizenship and which ways of
active citizenship young people can use in order to work on it. As our discussion resulted by creation of research in our countries, Croatia, Armenia and Italy and after it also Georgia, Greece and Ukraine joined us, results showed us the needs of young people which we want to cover by this project proposal and which are mostly identic in all involved countries but also which are easier to recognize in countries in development or in less developed countries. By this project proposal we want to gather and give young people from those countries opportunity to learn about European values, meaning of it, different understanding of European values in different countries but also we want to give to us and them opportunity to exchange experience and to go through the process of learning by doing as that is the best way of learning, especially in international and intercultural environment regardless on different backgrounds and fewer opportunities with which young people from those countries are dealing very often..
Objectives of the project:
- enhance cooperation on international level, not only between NGOs but also between institutions, decision makers, NGOs and education institutions
- empowering young people with the tools and ways on which they can act and become involved in active citizenship in order to do positive changes in society
- raise awareness about European values and importance of practicing and promoting European alues in today society
- promote and support international and intercultural learning and understanding in order to overcome stereotypes and recognize advantages of it
- motivate and support young people in their involvement in active citizenship
- support and provoke critical thinking of young people in order to recognize fake information and fake news
- make young people more empathic and more solidar, especially in the time of crisis
ΠΩΣ ΔΗΛΩΝΩ ΕΝΔΙΑΦΕΡΟΝ ΣΥΜΜΕΤΟΧΗΣ;
Συμπληρώστε την online αίτηση στο link που ακολουθεί ΜΕΧΡΙ ΤΙΣ 15/06/2021
Εδώ θα βρείτε το infopack του προγράμματος:
Email επικοινωνίας μαζί μας: