Πρόσκληση για συμμετοχή σε Ανταλλαγή Νέων στην Κροατία.
(5 συμμετέχοντες ηλικίας 18-25 ετών – κατ’εξαίρεση 26-30 ετών και 1 team leader >18 ετών)
Τίτλος Προγράμματος: «Active Citizens for 21st Century Job Market»
Τύπος Προγράμματος: Youth Exchange
Προορισμός: Djakovo, Croatia
Το πρόγραμμα είναι επιδοτούμενο από το πρόγραμμα Erasmus+. Καλύπτονται διαμονή και διατροφή και επιστρέφονται ταξιδιωτικά έξοδα έως 275 ευρώ.
Κατά τη διάρκεια του προγράμματος θα χρησιμοποιηθούν μέθοδοι μη τυπικής εκπαίδευσης και η γλώσσα εργασίας θα είναι τα Αγγλικά.
About the project:
As we already know, and what is confirmed during the projects on which we were participate as a representatives of partner organizations on previous projects, one of the biggest problems today is the number of unemployed young people and inactive young people on job market, especially in countries which are involved in this project, Croatia, Bulgaria, Greece, Italy, FYROM and Spain. Through the formal education young people gaining knowledge and skills needed in some exact fields but as our education systems are not enough developed, young people don’t gained skills needed to present themselves to companies, to future employers, they don’t know how to write CV for job application without non unnecessary information but with all important details, how to write motivation letter, how to present themselves on a job interview. That are the reasons why we want to carry on this project through which young people will gain exact skills needed for their active involvement in the job market, nut not only to participants of this project, but also through dissemination activities of partner organizations to other young people from their local communities.
The objectives of this project are:
– enlargement and empowerment of key competences and skills of young people for active involvement in job market but also for transferring their knowledge, skills and attitude to other young people from their society in order to spread the results of this project,
– connect nongovernmental organizations and governmental organizations and institutions responsible for employability of young people,
– intercultural dialogue and exchange of good practices,
– reach better and more quality development of individuals, especially when it come to engagement in job market,
– enlargement of usage of official recognized tools as are the YouthPass and Europass,
– involvement of young people into job market, not only through theory but also through
practical examples, simulations and practice.